- Contact & Booking
"The day we forget we are in business because of the customer is the day we start going out of business."
Robert Stevenson is a grounded individual who has learned how to balance his priorities. One might wonder how Mr. Stevenson is able to juggle a thriving speaking career, author two books, run a corporation, remain actively involved in sports and still find time for his family. The answer is quite simple: all the practices and principles he writes and talks about are actively put into play in his own life.
Robert Stevenson not only talks the talk, he walks the walk!
- Former All-American Athlete
- Graduate of Georgia Tech
- Author of How to Soar Like An Eagle in a World Full of Turkeys and 52 Essential Habits For Success
- Presenter of Seminar: Beyond Excellence
- Started first business at 24
- Owned several companies
- International sales experience dealing in over 20 countries
- Developed, sold and maintained 350 accounts worldwide
- Held positions from Salesman to CEO
- His client list reads like a Who's Who in Business
- A man who speaks over 100 times per year